Thursday, January 15, 2009

SLASH REPAIRS AND SYDNEY AND SLASH REPAIRS

I went back to my hometown of Sydney on the weekend to see Grace Jones. She was amazing!

Alot of people asked what my shop was like.

This is it

And this
(they're also wheels, check Cat's yellow tuffs! Tres old skool)

This is also my shop
(in black and white)
This is my shop wall with the hole in it
(adds character!)
(the frames are some goodies from double oh two except for the olmo, thats mine)


This is like letting a kid loose in a candy store
(it's also my shop)

This is double oh's conti
(in my shop)
(and that's my pony, I always wanted a pony)

This is how you know you've found the placeLots of exciting things coming up including building the Conti and I'm still having fun polishing them hubs. See you soon

1 comment:

WooFBOYSYD said...

Hey Darlin,

Its lookin great. Hope to see it for real soon.


WooF...